You could have foreseen The smart future ahead if you have seen the vacuum cleaning robots. You may be excited to buy one of them. It is effective not only for vacuum cleaning but for various other kinds of cleaning like lawn cleaning, swimming pool cleaning, floor cleaning, for HVAC cleaning and the list goes on. As a new technological revolution in smart cleaning, robotic cleaners may look very new to you. So, it is difficult to decide how to buy a suitable one with the best and interesting features.
Things to know before you buy a cleaning robot
- Look for the maintenance it requires: it however saves your time comparatively than traditional cleaners as it has self-maintenance feature like self recharge but still a basic requirement of maintenance is there to look upon. There is a need to empty the bins once they get filled and replacement of parts after sometime which you should put in consideration while opting for cleaning robot. Being reasonable with your expectation will help you to be clear with your thoughts while buying.
- Performance of cleaning: you have to look for the level of cleaning performance that you can get. There are three levels of performance offered by the cleaning robots:
- What best performance can be: it can be expected as a combination of the most of the human’s capacity with maximum power of vacuum cleaning machine.
- At medium level: it can be handy and time saving for cleaning which is the standard expectation you have from the medium level cleaning robots.
- What lowest you can get: The minimum performance cleaning even will satisfy you as delivering time saving cleaning just with a light maintenance. You may need to use your traditional vacuum cleaner sometime in between but you can make the robotic cleaner work on daily basis.
- Space you have: if you have less space at your house or don’t have a big house, may be cleaning robot will not suit you better as it is constructed with bigger dustbins, self-charging and better navigation. Not to worry, as there are some models suitable for less space like 2-3 bedrooms.
- Auto-scheduling : You can either go for the simple automatic instructed robot which can work as plug and play but there is another feature of auto-scheduling you can have which enables you to schedule your robot to work according to various time patterns like weekly, daily monthly etc.